Embroidery Hoop Holder Class, 9/20/2023, 9:30 - 4:00
Make an embroidery hoop holder to contain all your embroidery hoops in one place! Lori will show you how she made hers, and some tips and tricks to modify yours to make it suit your needs.
Written guidelines will be provided.
If you wish to have embroidery on your holder like the ones shown, you MUST have the embroidered pieces done ahead of the class! The embroidered pieces ( up to three designs ) should measure when completed, 8-1/2 x 8-1/2".
There will be no embroidery done during class, but we will be doing some straight line quilting, so bring a walking foot if you have one.
- Sewing machine with power cord and foot pedal
- Threads to match fabrics and bobbins
- 1-1/2 yds. main fabric
1-1/2 yds. lining fabric
1/2 yd. binding fabric
- By Annie Soft and Stable 36 x 58" package
- Sewing notions that you normally bring to class, including a rotary cutter and 24"ruler
- Have your measurements for your LARGEST and SMALLEST hoops
- Bring your own lunch and beverage