Class time: 9:30 - 3pm.
is a great class to create an Easy Three-sy Jacket. This jacket is loose
fitting with an all-in-one front and sleeve. It has a jewel neckline
that turns back to create a shawl collar. Elbow length sleeves with an
easy overlapping tulip cuffs and three easy back options: full back,
pieced back or lower back seaming, opening with a fabric overlay.
Complemented by curved hem. This is a great jacket pattern to let your
This class is for all brands of sergers ~ you do need to know how to operate your serger
- Easy Three-sy Jacket Pattern
- Fabric as required by Pattern
- Serger with power cord and foot controller and if a cover stitch - all accessories!
- Thread to match (bring a stretchy yarn style thread and heavier decorative thread to match as well)
- Scissors/rotary cutter
- Pattern Trace
- Frixion pen; Chaco-Liner or Tracing paper with wheel
- Lunch and beverage